Schaal in kristal glas van de serie Rhapsody naar ontwerp Frantisek Zemek geproduceerd door Mstisov glasfabriek, Tsjechoslowakije.
Prachtige en moderne schaal uit de periode 1956 - 1960.
Lang 18.11 inches / 46 cm
Hoog 3.54 inches / 9 cm
Breed 9.84 inches / 25 cm
Gewicht 2455 gram
Conditie: de schaal is in een goede vintage conditie.
Verzending van een of meer items
De aangegeven verzendkosten bij aankoop van één artikel komen overeen met de werkelijke verzendkosten.
Dit is niet het geval bij aankoop van meerdere items.
Er wordt een nieuwe berekening gemaakt die gerelateerd is aan het totale gewicht van uw aankopen inclusief het gewicht van het verpakkingsmateriaal.
Neem contact met mij op voor een offerte voordat u uw bestelling plaatst, zodat u precies weet hoe hoog de verzendkosten zullen zijn.
Als u hierover geen contact met mij heeft opgenomen, krijgt u altijd het teveel betaalde bedrag teruggestort.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Decocadeau Privacy statement
The General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) is a European regulation and replaces the Personal Data Protection Act (Wbp) on 25 May 2018. Here we describe how your personal information is handled that is collected by Decocadeau.
In this privacy statement you can read everything about how the personal data is collected and how it is handled. This explains where your data is stored and for what purposes your data is stored. In addition, you will also find here all your rights with regard to your data and how you can use those rights. The privacy statement can be changed in the interim by, for example, legislative changes. It is therefore advisable to consult the statement periodically for a renewed creation date at the top right of this page.
André Bouleij, Decocadeau
Decocadeau is a commercial company that focuses on selling European Vintage Art Glass via the internet. There are situations in which your data is collected by Decocadeau. It is therefore good that you know what is being done with it and how you can indicate any wishes regarding your data. That is what this statement is about. If you do not feel comfortable with the use of your data by Decocadeau, please contact us.
Decocadeau Kruiskampsingel 89 | 5224 KD 's-Hertogenbosch | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 27405460 |
Chamber of Commerce no. 17280042
Decocadeau is a sole proprietorship, which is driven by André Bouleij.
4 Purpose data and storage period
1. Personal data is collected by Decocadeau for a number of purposes. These are explained below.
2. When you place an order with us, we use your personal data for delivery, invoicing and any further correspondence.
For this we use your name, address, e-mail address, delivery address and / or billing address. All this is necessary for the proper processing of your order.
We store your invoice information in accordance with the legal retention obligation for seven years after the delivery of the order.
3. With the contact form you can ask us general questions or request more information about an item. We use your full name and e-mail address for this. We save this information for up to fourteen days after your last response.
5 Your rights
1. Right of inspection You have the right to request at any time your details that are recorded and stored at Decocadeau. You can do this by sending an e-mail or by contacting Decocadeau by telephone. You will then receive an overview of your data.
2. Right to rectification Is your information incorrect? Or have your details changed? | You have the right to have Decocadeau rectify this
3. Right to delete data Do you no longer want your data to be stored at Decocadeau? Then you have the right to have your data deleted.
4. Right to submit a complaint | You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you believe that Decocadeau does not handle your data correctly.
5. Right to stop data use | Do you not want Decocadeau to use your data? Then you have the right to stop using your personal data.
You can make use of these rights via email@example.com with a copy of proof of identity where the passport photo, the numbers at the bottom of the passport, id proof number and social security number have been made illegible. The aim is to respond within a week.
Decocadeau processes personal data on the grounds of a legitimate interest, namely a commercial interest. Think of offering Decocadeau products and services via e-mail. Your information will never be sold to third parties. The data required to deliver are the minimum data for offering the services and / or products. If this information is not supplied, Decocadeau cannot offer the relevant service / product.
Decocadeau will never publish or provide personal data to third parties, unless Decocadeau is legally obliged to do so. In addition, we always try to respect your right to privacy as much as possible. Do you have any questions? Please contact us via the contact details below.
Decocadeau, Kruiskampsingel 89 | 5224 KD 's-Hertogenbosch | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 27405460 | Chamber of Commerce no. 17280042